Wednesday 7:00 PM
The Clubhouse is our Nursery here at New Life. Our loving nursery volunteers and staff look forward to caring for your little ones. We provide a safe, loving, and enjoyable environment for your infants & toddlers, while you are in service or are participating in other New Life Ministries.
- The Clubhouse will open 15 minutes prior to service.
- Please be sure to feed your child prior to checking in.
- Be sure your child comes in with a clean diaper and fresh clothes.
- Be sure to pack pacifiers and pacifier clips.
- Label all cups, bags, and personal belongings.
- Be sure to check your child in at the Nursery Desk. You will be issued a security tag matching your child’s id tag. You will need your security tag to pick up your child.
- No strollers are permitted into the Clubhouse. They may be folded and placed under the counter on the wall.
- Children and scheduled nursery staff are the only ones permitted beyond the Clubhouse door. All of our nursery caregivers are background checked and are cleared to be in the Nursery.
- Please keep your cell phone close by, on silent, and check it often. We will use this to contact you in the event you are needed.
- Separation anxiety is common at this age and children who are left, may tend to cry, but are often easily distracted within a few minutes. If your child continues to cry and our efforts to comfort them fail beyond 10 minutes, we may send you a message. In this event, parents are welcome to use the parent room located just outside the Clubhouse Nursery.
- PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE THE CHURCH GROUNDS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES WHEN YOUR CHILD IS IN OUR CARE.
Thank you for your cooperation and for the privilege of ministering to your children. Our guidelines and policies are meant to make The Clubhouse Nursery as healthy and safe as possible for everyone.
Please help keep our Nursery a safe place. A child with any of the following will not be permitted into the Clubhouse Nursery:
- Runny nose with colored discharge
- Colored discharge from eyes
- Inflamed mouth or throat
- Coughing / sneezing
- Chest congestion / labored breathing
- Diarrhea/ vomiting within last 24 hours
- Fever- listlessness/ unusual fatigue or irritability/ excessive crying
- Open sores
- Contagious diseases such as chicken pox/ pink eye and so forth
If your child is taking antibiotics, they should have received treatment for at least 48 hours before coming to church, even if symptoms are no longer present.
Our nursery policy prohibits any volunteer or staff to administer any type of medication.
We encourage anyone with a heart for children as well as parents of infants and toddlers to serve in the Nursery.
The Clubhouse Nursery offers the opportunity to impact both the children in your care and their families. Clubhouse volunteers are the first smiley faces that parents and children see. As a volunteer you will get to provide a safe and loving environment.
If you are interested in serving, just ask for the Nursery Coordinator. All volunteers will need to complete an application, be background checked, and should have completed the Growth Track.
Rainbows- Noah’s Zoo Club
Wednesday 7:00 PM
Our Noah’s Zoo Club is for boys and girls 4 years old – Pre-K. Noah’s Ark provides an exciting theme for the Bible stories, crafts, full-color activity pages, and games for this preschool club. Rainbows add colorful animal badges to their vests as they complete requirements for the achievement program.
– As a Rainbow, I will be a good helper, pleasing Jesus every day.
– Rainbows are helpers.
– We are… helpers. (2 Corinthians 1:24 KJV)
– Green and white, which stand for growth and purity.
Wednesday 7:00 PM August- May
Mpact Girls Clubs are a ministry for winning girls to Jesus Christ through love and acceptance. Mpact Clubs provide an environment of support and accountability while helping girls to develop their gifts and abilities. In addition, they build lifelong relationships with mentors who encourage them to be spiritual leaders. Our leaders love having your girls with them each week.
A class designed just for kindergarten girls. Darcy, Diana, and Dorie (paper dolls) help Daisies make life applications from the Bible stories and principles they learn. Daisies earn colorful badges depicting these club characters as they complete requirements for the achievement program.
As a Daisy I will be happy, good, and helpful, letting my light shine for Jesus.
Daisies tell about Jesus.
Let your light… shine.
(Matthew 5:16 NIV)
Yellow and white, which stand for light and purity.
A class designed just for 1st and 2nd grade girls. Through life-application stories the girls learn biblical principles. Prims earn colorful badges depicting these club characters as they complete requirements for the achievement program.
As a Prim, I will be careful of what I say, where I go, and what I do; trying always to be my very best for the Lord Jesus, because I love Him.
I will be kind and thoughtful.
Be kind… to one another.
(Ephesians 4:32 NIV)
Pink and white, which stand for kindness and purity.
A class designed just for girls in 3rd-5th grades. Girls make their way up the Stairway of the Stars achievement program as they complete units in the four worlds: The World of Truth (basic Christian doctrine), The World Around You (missions), The World About You (activities), and The World Within You (character development). Memorization, projects, and Bible reading are all a part of completing the achievement program as an Honor Star.
Having accepted Jesus as my Savior, I will follow Him in service, in testimony, in attitude, and in relationships; striving always to glorify my Lord as a Star.
I will follow Jesus.
Teach me Your way, O Lord, and I will walk in Your truth; give me an undivided heart, that I may fear Your name. I will praise You… with all my heart; I will glorify Your name forever.
(Psalm 86:11-12 NIV)
Blue and white, which stand for loyalty and purity.
A class desgined just for girls 6th-8th grades. Friends Club provides discussion-oriented lessons to continue the Titus 2 principle of women mentoring young girls. Topics of study include the sanctity of life, accountability, commitment to Christ, life-controlling problems, purity, and choices.
As Friends, we will be committed to Jesus Christ our Lord, Christian values, family, friends and church; promising to encourage and provide accountability to one another.
We are committed to God.
Your hearts must be fully committed to the Lord our God, to live by His decrees and obey His commands.
(1 Kings 8:61 NIV)
Purple and white, which stand for commitment and purity.
We have many interactive opportunities for the girls throughout the year. Just a few of the events are:
- Mother/ Daughter Events
- Father/ Daughter Events
- Family Activities
- Hands on learning projects
- Fashion Shows
- Purity Ceremonies
- Honor Star Crowning Service
Wednesday 7:00 PM August – May
The Royal Rangers ministry provides an effective means of disciplining boys by utilizing direct personal relationships between men and boys, developed around a core of shared interests and experiences. Activity-based ministries are essential to the spiritual development of boys.
Each week the boys meet with their commanders to learn life changing Bible merits and participate in hands on skills merits.
The Ranger Kids Advancement Trail is based on the needs, interest, and characteristics of boys in kindergarten, first grade, and second grade. The Trail is a plan of advancement through learning—from both experiences and activities—and being recognized for their learning. It is designed to offer every boy adventure and fun. The Trail is more than an interesting course of action; it is a new experience—a new achievement. It is a Ranger’s opportunity to grow through new abilities, knowledge, and desires.
Being a Discovery Ranger will give a boy many chances to do new things. He will learn new skills, like camping, building models, giving first aid, and cooking while learning about God and His Word. Royal Rangers will give him the chance to be rewarded for finishing merits and steps on the Advancement Trail.
Every great challenge a young man accepts helps to build his character, increase his determination to achieve, and improve his ability to set goals and fulfill them. The Adventure Rangers Advancement Trail offers such a challenge.
The focus of the advancement trail is to help boys develop into young men who have the skills to make good sound decisions, strong moral character, exemplify leadership skills, and are founded in the Word of God.
Some of the interactive activities we participate in are:
- Camp Outs
- Air Rifle
- Canoe Trips
- Fishing Outings
- Air Boat Outings
- Family Events
- Pinewood Derby
- Leadership Camps
- Life Skill Activities
Wednesday 7:00 PM August – March
Psalm 119:11 “I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against you.”
JBQ is a fun and interactive way to learn God’s Word. JBQ teams from different churches get together and compete. JBQ is for kids in 1st- 6th grade.
You can check out the link to the National JBQ page for more information.
Wednesday 7:00 PM June & July
Summer Slam is our summer break program on Wednesday nights. We do various activities both here at New Life and the pool. Summer Slam is divided into two age groups: 4 year olds – 1st grade and 2nd – 8th grade. Below you can see the schedule for each age group. Summer Slam 2017 is Wednesday, May 31st through Wednesday, July 26th.
- Summer Slam is on Wednesdays from 7pm – 8:15pm.
- All Children must have a Parent Signed permission slip. NO EXCEPTIONS. One form is good for the entire season.
- Cost is $1.00 per child, per event.
- We have two classes available: 4 year olds – 1st grade and 2nd – 8th grade. Nursery is also available for 3 and under.
- For safety we are very firm on our age policies. Older children cannot be with the younger children and younger children cannot be with the older children.
- There are no alternative classes available during Summer Slam.
- Parent Volunteers are needed and welcome. Please see Pastor Rob or Kristan for information on how to volunteer.
- New Life rents out the pool for this event. There is no access to the public during this time. Certified life guards are on duty.
- Life vests are available if needed, however, if your child does not swim, please do not send them.
- Girls must wear a modest one piece bathing suit or a tankinie with a cover up.
- Please bring a towel and a change of clothes.
- Please be at New life by 6:45pm on Pool Nights. The bus leaves at 7pm sharp.
- Pool Night is for children who have completed 1st grade and are entering into 2nd grade.
To see the schedule of events, you can click on the age groups below.
May 31st – Pool Night * AWAY*
June 7th – Field Game Night @ New Life
June 14th- Carnival Night@ New Life
June 21st – Pool Night *AWAY*
June 28th – Talent Show In JAM Room. Sign up at JAM DESK
July 5th- Special Guest – TBA
July 12th – Carnival Night Take 2@ New Life
July 19th-Field Game Night
July 26th- Pool Night *AWAY* Final Summer Slam
May 31st – Movie Night
June 7th – Field Game Night
June 14th Carnival Night
June 21st- Sports Team Night
June 28th- Bible Hero/ Superhero Night
July 5th- Celebrate America Night
July 12th- Camp Night
July 19th – Movie Night
July 26th – End Of Summer Party