Sunday 9:15 AM & 11:15 AM
The Clubhouse is our Nursery here at New Life. Our loving nursery volunteers and staff look forward to caring for your little ones. We provide a safe, loving and enjoyable environment for your infants & toddlers, while you are in service or participating in other New Life Ministries.
- The Clubhouse will open 15 minutes prior to service.
- Please be sure to feed your child prior to checking in.
- Be sure your child comes in with a clean diaper and fresh clothes.
- Be sure to pack pacifiers and pacifier clips.
- Label all cups, bags, and personal belongings.
- Be sure to check your child in at the Nursery Desk. You will be issued a security tag matching your child’s id tag. You will need your security tag to pick up your child.
- No strollers are permitted into the Clubhouse. They may be folded and placed under the counter on the wall.
- Children and scheduled nursery staff are the only ones permitted beyond the Clubhouse door. All of our nursery caregivers are background checked and are cleared to be in the Nursery.
- Please keep your cell phone close by, on silent, and check it often. We will use this to contact you in the event you are needed.
- Separation anxiety is common at this age and children who are left, may tend to cry, but are often easily distracted within a few minutes. If your child continues to cry and our efforts to comfort them fail beyond 10 minutes, we may send you a message. In this event, parents are welcome to use the parent room located just outside the Clubhouse Nursery.
- PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE THE CHURCH GROUNDS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES WHEN YOUR CHILD IS IN OUR CARE.
Thank you for your cooperation and for the privilege of ministering to your children. Our guidelines and policies are meant to make The Clubhouse Nursery as healthy and safe as possible for everyone.
Please help keep our Nursery a safe place. A child with any of the following will not be permitted into the Clubhouse Nursery:
- Runny nose with colored discharge
- Colored discharge from eyes
- Inflamed mouth or throat
- Coughing / sneezing
- Chest congestion / labored breathing
- Diarrhea/ vomiting within last 24 hours
- Fever- listlessness/ unusual fatigue or irritability/ excessive crying
- Open sores
- Contagious diseases such as chicken pox/ pink eye and so forth
If your child is taking antibiotics, they should have received treatment for at least 48 hours before coming to church, even if symptoms are no longer present.
Our Nursery policy prohibits any volunteer or staff to administer any type of medication.
We encourage anyone with a heart for children as well as parents of infants and toddlers to serve in the Nursery.
The Clubhouse Nursery offers the opportunity to impact both the children in your care and their families. Clubhouse volunteers are the first smiley faces that parents and children see. As a volunteer you will get to provide a safe and loving environment.
If you are interested in serving, just ask for the Nursery Coordinator. All volunteers will need to complete an application, be background checked, and should have completed the Growth Track.
Sunday’s 9:15 & 11:15 AM
Sunlight Kids is a class designed just for 3 year olds. They will learn Bible stories and build their foundation of faith through creative teaching and play.
JAM PARK Ages 4 – Pre K
Sunday 9:15 AM & 11:15 AM
JAM Park is designed for kids ages 4 through Pre-K. They are taught biblical truths through God’s Word. They use creative play, puppets, songs, coloring, and crafts to help children build a foundation of faith.
JAM STATION Grades K -2nd
9:15 AM & 11:15 AM
JAM Station is designed for kids in Kindergarten through 2nd grade. They are taught biblical truths through God’s Word. The leaders of JAM Station use Bible lessons, puppets, songs and dramatic illustration. The children have a time of free play, praise and worship, Bible teaching, and prayer time. Children can earn “Bible Bucks” for bringing their Bible, answering questions, and other various ways. Bible Bucks can be used at the Bible Buck Store on the first Sunday of every month.
9:15 AM & 11:15 AM
JAM Time is designed for kids in 3rd- 6th grade. They are taught biblical truths through God’s Word. The leaders of JAM Time use Bible lessons, songs and dramatic illustration, along with life application teaching. The children have a time of free play, praise and worship, Bible teaching and prayer time. Children can earn ” Bible Bucks” for bringing their Bible, answering questions, and other various ways. Bible Bucks can be used at the Bible Buck Store on the first Sunday of every month.
Boys and Girls Missionary Challenge (BGMC) is the missions program for children through the Assemblies of God. BGMC goes to where the need is the greatest, where the timing is the most urgent, and where people’s lives can be changed forever. Missionaries can use BGMC funds for any ministry supplies that relate to evangelism and discipleship. Special target projects are also supported through BGMC. We challenge kids to bring in their Buddy Barrel (bank) each month to help support our missionaries.
Discipleship and Jr Leadership
1st Timothy 4:12
“Don’t let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith, and in purity.”
Our discipleship ministries are “Ignited To Serve” and “Called to Serve” (CTS). These are in depth Bible teaching classes that focus on servant leadership, scripture memorization, outreach, evangelism, and prayer.
Ignited To Serve is a Discipleship Ministry for kids starting in 4th grade. We focus on individual growth through prayer, accountability, by using God’s Word for direction, to set biblical standards, and by developing relationships. We encourage kids to develop a daily prayer and devotional life. Kids are trained and equipped to serve the Lord throughout various ministry areas.
Ignited To Serve exists:
- To disciple kids who will be unashamed and passionate to know, love, and serve God wholeheartedly.
- To teach kids to be an active part of the church through prayer, giving, service, and servant leadership.
- To assist, train, and mentor kids who have a call into a life of full time ministry.
Called To Serve (CTS) is an extension of our Ignited To Serve ministry. CTS is designed to mentor, disciple, train, and equip our teen helpers and young adults to live to their fullest potential in Christ as they serve Him in life and ministry.
CTS is an in depth discipleship ministry for those who have a desire to work within one of the many areas of JAM Time Ministries and/or have a full-time ministerial calling. Their lives should display a life that is Christ centered in action, attitude, and service. They have the responsibility of being accountable in prayer, Bible reading & devotion, church attendance, tithe and offering, academics, attitude, and actions. CTS team members serve as full-time volunteer staff in various areas of JAM Time Ministries.